Laney made me this blog page and says I must use it. This could be very fun, I like to read her page so... I really don't have much to write today,but I will get better.
You live one time only. Don't spend it in safe, shallow water. Launch out into the deep. Give yourself to your family, to your career, to your community. Open your mind to diverging viewpoints. And live, not by what suits the moment, but by the principles that endure for a lifetime. Jump in, the water's fine!
Mitt Romney
"Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better"
They say the lady is fair, 'tis a truth, I can bear them witness; and virtuous, 'tis so, I cannot reprove it; and wise, but for loving me - by my troth, it is no addition to her wit, nor no great argument of her folly; for I will be horribly in love with her.
2 comments:
yay! you wrote something! it is really strange at first cause you feel like your talking to yourself...but it gets better!
love ya
~laney
I love this but you need to write more madre!! Great pics though!!!
Post a Comment