Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello to my two loyal readers

Hello again my two loyal readers. Ok, so my friend (yes she is my age) just had her baby on April Fools day. Everyone is fine. She had a boy. I am so happy for her. We had a super Spring Break with the kids and my sister, Shakira's family. We spent some time with them on the house boat and then went to the valley to be with Jon and Malori. Now we are back to reality and boy it has smacked me in the face. My teacher has been sick this week during science fair and we have AIMS next so there is just a bit of stress. On a much happier note...Tanner got a blue ribbon on his project for the Science Fair and he got one of three 100% in his class! Proud Mamma of all of my kids!
Well...I guess that is enough for now.

2 comments:

laneybug said...

Hurray...Go Tanner!! The pictures were really good....HAHA!! I cant wait to read more!!
Love Ya
Laney

laneybug said...

YOU NEED TO POST MORE!!!!