I don't really have anything earth moving to write today. I just had some time so I thought I would just write about stuff. You can go to someone else's blog now and I will not be offended.
So you know that feeling that you just know something is not going to turn out well? Like, when you see a baby about to touch something hot, or someone about to get into a wreck...you get the idea. You get that sensation in your gut and you want to scream out, but you know it won't be in time. You have to let it happen because you can't get there fast enough, but you can't look away either. So add that feeling to the feeling you get when you talk to someone who just doesn't get it. No matter how you explain something...or how many time you explain something...it's like you just spent that time and energy talking to yourself. The eyes are looking at you..the head is nodding...you are sure you made progress...then you realize, nope, they didn't get it. It usually comes in the form of a question. And you have to really concentrate to not stare right at them with a face that says..."Really? Are you serious? I am so freakin done with you!!"
Well, that was my meeting today.
On a happier note...the weather is fine in the Valley, and that is where I get to be tomorrow. Well, my meeting in the morning may end up reminding me much of my meeting today, but the weather is fine!
The sun will be shining, it will be warm, I don't have to wear layers. I am going to soak up enough happiness to last me through the rest of this weather up here.
AND...my kids are great! I am loved! Life is pretty sweet!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lookin' good blogger woman!! I love the little thing under the family picture - you know the live laugh love thing that flashes all niftly and stuff......
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Loves
Post a Comment