I was a little spoiled for Mother's day. Tony started the week before, by getting me a few clothes (that actually fit) he also cooked me breakfast, and did laundry, and cleaned the house.
Laney planned a mommy/daughter night. We had the best time. We laughed and talked and gossiped a little. We shopped and ate dinner and ice cream.
Tanner helped clean the house and did laundry, we read our book, and talked.
Mal got me a coursage and called me in the morning.
After church, we went and had family dinner at Grams' house, The boys cooked and cleaned. We sat outside and talked while the little kids played in the grass.
I love time with family...it is the best gift!
Not many things in life as good as Mother's day.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day
Post a Comment