Monday, December 1, 2008

What an amazing weekend!

So I had a super weekend!! First, Malori and Jon came on Wednesday night. We got up early on Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) and turned on the Parade, which is always a good time! We were all in the kitchen cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone was making something and we had the best time visiting and laughing and trying to take turns with the oven. We had dinner at our home for our families. The very first Thanksgiving in our new home! It was great! Then Mal and Jon went to his families house for another dinner...talk about being stuffed! Later, we had left overs which I look forward to as much as the actual dinner. I loved being with my family! My sister, Shakira, and my mom, talked me into going to the Black Friday sales. I have never done this before, but we had a great time! We left at 3:00 am, I know...early right? But, I got much of the Christmas shopping done at great prices! Then Saturday was my birthday...Mal and Jon came back and we put up the Christmas tree. I loved this! We played a really fun game, ate pizza and watched movies. It was a super day. On Sunday, I got to hear Malori and her Sisters-in-law sing in church. That was beautiful! They should make a CD of religous songs, they are that good! We then went to church. It was a GREAT weekend! Looking forward to Christmas with my family.

1 comment:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Thanksgiving was great and your tree looked beautiful!! Thank you for everything!! Pretty background too!!