Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am a lucky mother!!

Something happened yesterday to make me just want to say how much I love and appreciate the great people my children are! I am so very proud of them and their decisions. They, along with my sweet husband, are truly the light of my life. Malori is one of the most positive, happy, and genuinely nice people I have ever known! She is smart and talented. Malori can sit down with anything to write with and on, and create the best stories for children. She is beautiful and can sing like an angel! Her husband Jon, is such a patient and giving person. He is motivated to do well and take good care of his family. Jon is a gifted wood turner and artist. He sings, plays guitar, and writes music. Also, he has become a super big brother and example to Tanner! Laney is sweet, beautiful, funny, and talented! She is an awesome friend with a huge heart. She gives her all to every relationship and truly cares about people. She can sing, play the guitar, act and Dance. It is so wonderful to watch her dance. She also teaches dance to the cutest little ballerinas you have ever seen. Tanner is a smart, happy, good looking boy, who loves his family. He is a hard worker who is not afraid to get in there and do the job right! Tanner will help anyone. He is kind, and seems to have a knack with the elderly, small children, and animals. Tanner has a beautiful base voice that I love to listen to.
I really love my family! I hope they know how much I appreciate them.

1 comment:

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That is so sweet! Thank you so much! You gush so much over us! We love you back!!