
Ok so I messed up in my last blog...it is not a PS2 that Tanner wants, he already has that one. It is a PS3 that he wants. They are apparently way better ya know...(I didn't either) but they are. I guess I better start saving now because with only a few weeks left, he is doing it. He has at least 100% in each course, including his high level gifted classes. Holy monkeys...where did he get this? Oh, I know, from his dad who is one of the most brilliant people I have ever known! All of my kids were blessed to get their dad's smarts.
He is such a great kid! I could not have asked for a better son who loves his mommy still. He will be an "only" child for awhile with Laney moving and Malori married. I am sure he will be so busy next year that all will be fine.
It is very weird, Malori's sister-in-law is having her first baby. They are so excited and cute. Some day Mal and Jon will have their first. It is such an exciting time and seems like you will have them forever. I am now entering that time in my life where my kids are leaving. It is altogether a different feeling to be at this end of life.
1 comment:
Tanner is super duper!!! We are so proud of him - plus he is super handsome!
You aren't at an "end of life" it's just a different time of life.....still a good one!
Someday we will have one too....
Did you see the picture's on Nikki's blog? His name will be Collin and he already looks like Brenden's baby pictures!! It's so funny!
Post a Comment